June 2014 - Falmouth

Hi Everybody,

Its been bothering me for a long time now that I never really finished the project off properly. This was partly because of other university commitments, all of which are now finished. But it was mainly however because I did not want to face the fact that A Life's Walk and all the things connected to it, including performances, ideas, friendships and memories, was going to come to an end.

I now find myself here, in Falmouth at the end of my degree, ready to embark on my next journey as a professional working artist. Over the last few days I have looked back over the project and realised that actually there is no need to declaim that it is over. I finished the project with a sort of first draft of a performance and much much more to say and develop from the 50 days walking. I just wanted to let you all know, if anyone still visits this blog that is, that it is now my intention to develop the project into a short solo show which will aim to remap the project and my life into studio spaces and theatres.

The walk itself my be over, but the project itself lives on with me....

I am looking forward to diving back into the project and to re-connect with so many of you who I have lost touch with.

Best regards,

Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write something, I'll try my best to respond...