September 2013 - Falmouth

So despite being in my nice cosy student house last night I woke up this morning at my normal wild camping wake up time of 5.30am to realise that today is the big day, the day I've been walking towards for 50 days... the final shebang. Although its by no mean a final shebang, its more like a first shebang, as the show today is still really a massive experiment. I have changed the performance substantially since my Penzxance showing 2 weeks ago, but you would still be able to see that this one has grown from the last. I've got no idea what my audience are going to expecting from me, as I've told so many people so many different things about what I might be doing, but basically incase anyone is wondering, I would describe it as a collection of sewn together acts which are an attempt to help me try to make sense of what I've been doing for the last few months and why I've been doing it. Its full of risk, and improvisation... and its going to be alot of fun. If you are in the area I woul;d love you to be there: 1.30pm, Studio A, the Performance Centre, Tremough Campus, Penryn, TR10 9EZ.

I was listening to Vampire Weekend just after I woke up; this song suddenly seemed incredibly relevant in more ways that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write something, I'll try my best to respond...